- The Laws created to stop the influx of drugs into the United States that are illegal.
- The statute in the Controlled Substance Act written to exempt doctors from prosecution.
- The function of the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Regulations for registration and prescriptions
- Offenses and penalties for violations
- Case Law from the Supreme Court on the use of the Controlled Substance Act.
Retired, unlicensed physician with a former specialty in family medicine, healing functional medicine and pain management; speaker; advocate for pain management.
Founder of Doctors of Courage;
Best Selling Author for TARGET: PAIN DOC
Teacher of the Seven Pillars of Total Health, the Seven Steps to Healing.
Speaker at Pain Patient Advocacy Week in Washington.